What Is Reinvent Urself?Who is Reinvent Urself For?
Reinvent-Urself is Lisa Andria who has created a one-stop source filled with valuable information and guidance to make a positive change in your career and life. If you are bored at your long term career, got laid off, recently retired, new empty nester or experiencing a major life transition and you want to repoint your life then this is the right place. You can learn from other successful professionals that have reinvention experience through the Podcast interviews. Gain new knowledge, guidance and have a little fun built in to the blog posts. And have an opportunity to attend Lisa’s brand new Reinvent-Urself Transformation Series Workshops or 1on1 Sessions.
What is the best way to start?
- Sign up for the newsletters that will include notifications of new blog entries and Podcasts
- Review the website for helpful information with book and article recommendations
Where can I learn more about the interactive workshop or private sessions?
- Share your contact information and Lisa will call you to evaluate which workshop or session would be the best for you.
- Click here to learn about the new Reinvent-Urself Transformation Series Workshops or 1on1 Sessions with Lisa Andria
How can I sign up for the Reinvent-Urself Youtube page?
- The Reinvent-Urself YouTube page that includes all the Podcast interviews is located here. But subscribing to all Reinvent-Urself newsletters will give you notifications and links to all new PODCASTS.
When I decided to embark on a reinvention journey, I thought about how I could learn from other successful people that have completed the journey or are in the thick of it and have a great plan. Since I wanted to be Barbara Walters in my younger years, the decision was made to interview the people that I felt could pass on valuable knowledge to others.
I am on a constant search for professionals, both women and men, that can share their experience and knowledge with my Reinvent-Urself clients and followers. Everyone’s story has many pieces of information that can we can all learn from. Plus, each person is so interesting and enlightening that I know you will enjoy spending no more than 30 minutes listening to each Podcast.
Make sure sign up for updates and I will include links to the YouTube PODCASTs as they are recorded.
“Lisa has been a long time friend and colleague and I am impressed with her ability to build trusted relationships with professionals, business owners, C-Levels at large corporations and individuals. She has been a mentor and is not afraid to make changes in her career when it is necessary. She is an excellent communicator and has a natural ability to influence an audience with her speaking skills. I am very confident that anyone that takes her classes will leave with an enhanced ability to make a successful transition in their lives.“Dean Triolo