Entrepreneur, author and speaker. Margaret is passionate about building dynamic and engaged communities that improve lives and change perceptions.
Margaret Manning is the founder of Sixty and Me, a community of 500,000 women over 60.
She started Sixty and Me to help other women her age to live happy, healthy and financially secure lives. She states that her desire is to help the women in our community to find profitable work, stay healthy and develop a positive mindset about this amazing time in our lives.
Author, speaker and creator of the popular Financial Stress Reduction® Workshops which now has licensed Coaches throughout the country. Chellie has three published books.. her first book was The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction – her second book Zero to Zillionaire: 8 Foolproof Steps to Financial Peace of Mind, was released in April, 2006. And her third book, From Worry to Wealthy: A Woman’s Guide to Financial Success Without the Stress, was released in February, 2015 and was the #1 bestselling new release in Women in Business, Budgeting and Money Management on Amazon.
Read Chellie thru her web site at http://www.chellie.com/
Career Counselor and Author of Retirement Reinvention – Make Your Next Act Your Best Act.
An American best-selling author with dozens of books including 100 Ways to Motivate Others, 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself, and the newly updated Reinventing Yourself – How to Become the Person You’ve Always Wanted to Be. He is also a public speaker and guest lecturer at the University of Santa Monica.
Articles published by Lisa
- How to improve the most requested job description skills
- Why happy people make the best workers
- How to be focused at work when moving to a new career
- How to reinvent yourself when you know it’s time
- Good reasons why taking a step back at work is the right direction
- The Wealthy Spirit: Daily Affirmations for Financial Stress Reduction . Chellie Cambell
- Zero to Zillionaire: 8 Foolproof Steps to Financial Peace of Mind Chellie Cambell
- Worry to Wealthy: A Woman’s Guide to Financial Success Without the Stress Chellie Cambell
- 100 Ways to Motivate Others Steve Chandler
- Retirement Reinvention – Make Your Next Act Your Best Act. Robin Ryan
- What If It Does Work Out? – Susie Moore